Light Gauge Steel Buildings
Hot Dipped Galvanized high Tensile Steel is cold formed to customized profile for various sizes of frames. The thickness of steel varies from 0.5 to 2mm depending on the application. The GALVANIZED STEEL FRAMING SYSTEM are gaining popularity due to aesthetics, dimensional stability, high strength to weight ratio and it is 100% recyclable.
- Buildability: The use of pre-fabricated and preassembled steel components reduces site works, reduces material waste and improves quality.
- Speed: This system requires a shorter construction period compared to that for a conventional system.
- Strong but Lightweight: Steel has one of the highest strength-to-weight ratios of any construction material. This results in savings in the foundation required and the lightness also makes for easier on-site handling.
- Safety: Steel’s inherent strength and noncombustible qualities enable light steel frame houses to resist such devastating events as fires, earthquakes, and hurricanes. Homes can be designed to meet the highest seismic and wind load specifications in any part of the country.
- Quality: A better quality finished the house that is durable and low in maintenance.
- Easy to Remodel: Remodeling can be easily accomplished. Non-load bearing walls can be readily relocated, removed or altered.
- Design Flexibility: Because of its strength, steel can span longer lengths, offering larger open spaces and increased design flexibility without requiring intermediate columns or load-bearing walls.
- Recyclable: All steel products are recyclable.